What would we give most mornings for an extra hour in bed? So why when we are gift wrapped one does it always seem so complicated! Here is a top ten of things you probably did, should have or might do with that extra hour today:
The Top Ten
- Re-check at least 3 different sources to confirm time when you wake, is it really 9am, does that mean 8am, 10am? Repeat step one.
- Ask at least one other person “is that the real time?”
- Depending on the technology:
- Digital: Go round your house several times checking all your appliances have updated automatically, even though you know in your heart of hearts that your phone is smarter than you.
- Analogue: Find the box and instructions first and remember what your supposed to do. Usually involves checking step 2 again!
- Curse yourself for thinking that because your alarm clock has a digital display it will grant you that extra hour automatically.
- Ponder whether you're eating late breakfast, early lunch or brunch due to all the confusion. Decide it doesn't really matter as long as it involves bacon.
- Try and think of a really good excuse for being late for work today that doesn't involve the clocks going back.
- Search google to find out why we do this in the first place!
- Read the Chefquick October Newsletter here: Newsletter
- Enter our easy competition to win an I.O.Shen Knife here: Competition
Did you do anything silly today you'd like to share? Leave a comment below.