CHEFQUICK.CO.UK PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to CHEFQUICK. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CHEFQUICK collects, and the ways in which CHEFQUICK uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
CHEFQUICK may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website for analytical purposes
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including CV’S);
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to CHEFQUICK.
Using personal information
CHEFQUICK, with your permission, may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish your advertisement information on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CHEFQUICK may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CHEFQUICK will take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CHEFQUICK will store all the personal information you provide on its third-party secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
CHEFQUICK is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org