|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Conwy, Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon, Wales|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2020|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Salary (to £30,000 DOE)
Llandudno, North Wales
• Are you passionate about food?
• Do you love creating innovative and interesting dishes?
• Would you love to use some of the best produce in North Wales?
If this is you, then apply today, we want to speak to you if you’re a Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef or possibly a Chef de Partie looking for the next step in your illustrious career!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Sous chef to join the team and help inspire our brigade and our guests.
Sous Chef Benefits:
• Excellent Salary (£25,000 to £30,000 DOE)
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount in our Restaurant
• Staff discount in our Gym and Fitness Suite
• Long service awards
• Employee recognition awards
• Discounted staff rates at all hotels in the group
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate will be able to lead and further strengthen our current management team working alongside our Head Chef and Senior Sous Chef, in preparing food for all areas, including our fabulous 2 AA Rosette awarded Restaurant.
• Attention to detail is a must as you will be responsible for ensring the team provide a consistent seamless, high standard of service.
• The contract is 45 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7, including a variety of shifts according to business levels and rotas.
Sous Chef Skills & Background:
• Ideally you have worked in fresh food kitchens, AA Rosettes would be fantastic, but any quality, fresh food kitchen is perfect.
• Experience managing junior team members such as Commis Chefs and Chef de Parties will be useful, although we will provide training on this and all other aspects required for you to be part of the management team.
• Good knowledge of COSHH, Health & Safety, Ordering, Stock Control, Menu Development and Service Delivery.
Apply today for this Sous Chef position. We are planning to hold immediate interviews.