|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2017|
Who we are:
A busy family run bar & restaurant in the heart of Rotherhithe, South East London.
Since we took over 4 years ago we have worked hard to create an established restaurant with the best food in the area.
With a menu which is an English & Thai fusion, we cater for all customers, especially tourists who stay at the Hilton hotel next door and are looking for an authentic Fish & Chip dish.
We push our staff to ask customers to review us on Trip Advisor as it helps potential clients & staff to see how proud and hard working we are to get to where we have become.
What will I be doing?
We would require a potential Sous Chef to be able to:
- help prep the kitchen for service
- work alongside the head chefs to maintain organisation
- work alongside all kitchen staff to help & maintain kitchen cleanliness
- create all dishes to our current standard
- work quickly but at a high standard when busy
- communicate well with kitchen staff and restaurant staff to provide a smooth service
- help the head chefs with whatever tasks they ask you to do
- potentially lead kitchen when head chefs are not there
What we need;
We would definitely require someone with at least one year experience in the same role. We need someone who is available for an immediate start so experience is necessary to help us.
We will be asking people to come in to speak to our Manager and one of our Head chefs, then have a trial to see how you work in our kitchen. We will then be asking for an immediate start.
Trials will be given to those we feel suitable for the role, and they will be organised for as soon as possible.