|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2020|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Ref : - 47087
Excellent Pay - £25k + Monthly Tips
46 hours per week
Tired of going under-appreciated in your current Chef role?
Incredible opportunity for a passionate, talented and self-motivated Sous Chef / Junior Sous Chef / Senior Chef de Partie looking to fast track their career with a well-established group of pubs!
Sous Chef – Benefits:
- Excellent Pay-£25k + Tips paid Monthly
- Approximately 46 hours per week
- Staff Discount Card after 3 months
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Friendly & Supportive Management
- Genuine Career progression
We are a large family friendly pub in Hereford open seven days a week- offering a great selection of roast meats all sourced from high quality local suppliers. Our superb Carvery proves to be popular throughout the week. We also serve classic pub meals with daily specials and a selection of fine wines and real ales. There is plenty of outside seating, along with our 110-cover restaurant and 80-cover private function room.
We are a hardworking and professional team and being a part of a successful independent pub group, our story is one of dedication and commitment. We value both our customers and our team and are looking for a full-time, hands-on Sous Chef to join our dynamic team in Hereford.
Sous Chef – Experience/Skills:
- Previous experience in a Sous Chef position beneficial
- Own transport preferable
- Exceptional level of cooking prowess
- Can do attitude with willingness to develop within the role Managerial skills and leadership quality
- Good communication
- Ability to use own initiative, team player
- Punctual, positive, patience
- Attention to detail, Reliability, Calm under pressure
Sous Chef – Duties
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Completing staff rotas for the kitchen team
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
If you are ambitious, creative and passionate about delivering impeccable customer service, then directly apply to this Sous Chef role in Hereford. Just click below!