|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Rhyl, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Wales|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
|Category|| Second Chef |
|Job Type|| Seasonal |
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Seasonal 2nd Chef required at New Pines Holiday Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in North Wales for our 2018 season.
You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance 30 miles from Chester.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities