|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
|Category|| Commis Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
An exciting Rosette awarded dining pub, offering simple, clean classic dishes with an injection of local goodness.
Seeking a stand up Sous Chef to roll with the busy schedule and maintain as close to perfection as humanly possible! And doing it all with love and passion for the ingredients and your brigade!
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with the Head Chef?s directions.
• Help develop junior members of staff by leading by example in all aspects of running service and the kitchen
• Minimise wastage through proper stock control and menu development
• Develop a working knowledge of the menu and specials, keeping abreast of daily changes made
• Ensure that you manage your section to a high standard
• Develop an understanding of how all EHO documentation is correctly collated and recorded, and that all EHO documentation is correctly recorded and collated
• Check all incoming deliveries to verify correct items are delivered.
Skills and experience:
• Proven experience working in a busy kitchen with a quality gastro pub food offering.
• A strong team ethic - able to develop, inspire and motivate a large brigade of chefs.
• Strong menu writing ability, sourcing suppliers and negotiating prices.
• Able to embrace & drive change as dictated by customer & business needs.
• Demonstrate high standards of professionalism & passion.
• Strong time management - work effectively within given time frame to finish tasks set
Contact Nick Mascellani at Jubilee Talent to discuss the role in detail and arrange immediate interviews.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy