|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2017|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-13283 - Sous Chef - Modern British Restaurant - Seasonal British Produce - £32k
We are looking for a talented and passionate Sous Chef to join a modern British restaurant in the heart of Notting Hill.
You will be joining a family of establishments who will invest in your development as much as they are looking forward in the development of the business.
This is a great property with a passion for sustainability and using the freshest seasonal ingredients.
- Have a proven background in seasonal British food or British fine dining
- Have held a sous chef in a successful pub or restaurant or will be a senior Junior Sous Chef looking to take the next step in your career.
You will be expected to;
- Help improve day-to-day smooth running of the kitchen, working with the head chef
- Train junior kitchen staff
- Keep the kitchen within Food and Hygiene Regulations
You will benefit from;
- Working in a company with plenty of room for progression
- Working for a growing and profitable company
- Working under friendly management with strong and positive values
- Working within a company that follows sustainability
- The owners of this company will take you on days out to farms and vineyards so you can see where all of their produce is coming from. They also have staff parties at these locations.
If you are a Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef with a passion for real British food and you are looking for a challenge working in a kitchen where you can help fulfil the potential of the business, then this is the job for you!