|Location||Cumbria, Cumbria, England|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2016|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sous Chef required for a 3* Hotel in Cumbria
The hotel has 10 bedrooms, restaurant seating up to 40 and using mainly all fresh locally sourced produce you will be working in a team of 4.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to the team in this friendly establishment.
Duties of the job
- Motivate and train the Junior Chefs.
- Maintain high standard of health and hygiene in the kitchen.
- Work well within the team and share your ideas.
- Manage the kitchen cleanliness.
- Pay attention to detail at all times.
What we need from you
- To be able to support the Head Chef.
- To take control of the kitchen in the Head Chef absence.
- Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs.
- Ability to work unsupervised and have strong management skills.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Adhere to strict health and hygiene throughout the kitchen.
- Steady career history.
- To have your own whites and knives.