|Location||Wokingham, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2019|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sous Chef - St Anne?s Manor Wokingham, Berkshire.
Salary up to £32,000 per year, depending on experience.
What we are looking for:
We have an exciting opening for an experienced Sous chef who has passion, drive and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding fresh food within a busy high volume business.
As a Sous Chef you will:
• Be highly motivated, positive and talented
• Have good Communication skills
• Assist the Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus.
• Assist the Head Chef in food purchases while controlling costs
• Experience covering Head Chef duties in their absence
• Passion for service and presentation in everything you do
• Support in coaching and developing your team
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
• A strong understanding of the high standards that are required in a 4* hotel environment.
• Would like to develop your career within M&T
Sous Chef Package:
£500 Welcome bonus paid in two instalments in the first 6 months
• Full time permanent contract of 40 hours per week.
• Competitive pay also includes tips and service charge on top
• 50% discounts on food and beverage across the M&T group
• Discounts with M&T Hotels and Hilton Hotels worldwide
• Meals on duty
• Fresh uniform
• Pension scheme
• Employee referral bonus
• 28 days holiday
• Free parking
Set in a beautiful country house in 25 acres of grounds, Hilton St. Anne?s Manor, Wokingham is a stunning hotel only 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport. The Hotel has 170 bedrooms, 10 meeting rooms including the St Anne?s suite which can cater for up to 250 people. It?s a fantastic wedding venue and our ?Omnia? restaurant offers classic British cuisine.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted - if you do not receive a response to your application you must assume you have been unsuccessful.