|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
High-profile events catering company in South London now hiring a Sous Chef - paying £24,000-£26,000 + hourly paid overtime!
A high-profile event catering company based in South London is now scouting for a Sous Chef to join their permanent staff. This company is known for its bespoke approach to their menus, excellent staff retention and distinguished list of venues. As a Sous Chef in this role you will be reporting directly to the Exec Head and Exec Sous Chefs, executing fine-dining quality fare in some of London and the UK's most exclusive and distinguished events.
You should excel in time-management, creativity and have the communication skills to successfully delegate to a very large team consisting of both permanent and casual members of staff. You should be comfortable presenting dishes in a menu-tasting setting to clients on a regular basis while taking in their feedback and adapting to their needs. For this reason, creativity and a flexible approach to menu writing is imperative.
Shift patterns are generally 8:30am-4:30pm, with evenings and weekends paid an hourly overtime rate.
South London Events Sous Chef:
- £24K-£26K basic salary + PAID OVERTIME
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Creative input in bespoke menu writing
- Fantastic company training available
- Many prestigious events venues across London and the UK
What we need from you:
- Fine dining and quality volume experience with creative input
- Adaptability to create bespoke menus
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
- Food Hygiene Level 3 certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.