|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, England, England|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
- Running kitchen when the Head Chef is away from the kitchen
- Ensure the consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work stations at all times.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Ensure all members of the kitchen team comply with all food hygiene regulations.
Bath Mill Lodge Retreat is an award winning holiday resort, providing self-catering accommodation for family holidays and short breaks. There is now an opening for a Sous Chef at this beautiful park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a key role to join our kitchen team at our beautifully restored mill house in Bath.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will be a proactive Chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Bath
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable but not essential.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Great communication skills are key.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn and teach new skills.
What we offer
- Job specific training provided including food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc. through Darwin Academy
- Good salary package
- Provided uniform.
- Darwin employees have the benefit of discount in company restaurants and facilities.