|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chard, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef De Partie and Sous Chef
We are seeking an Organised, skilled, flexible and creative individual. Someone who is passionate about producing seasonal, local food to a great standard.
The ideal chef would be able to competently lead the larder section and have a passion for making and creating both starters and puddings.
The ideal candidate would also be keen to assist on mains with prep and cooking.
The ideal candidate would have a background in working in modern gastro pub / fine dining with a background in classic cooking.
Must be able to competently cook everything from scratch.
The ideal candidate would bring a repertoire of menu ideas to the table, be able to plate beautifully and above all, have ambition to excel in a fast-paced, friendly and creative environment.
- Prepare and cook dishes for the section
- Assist the senior chefs to come up with new dishes
- Ensure that portion sizes are controlled
- Maintain high standards of all aspects of your role
- Bring fresh ideas
- Be confident when delegating
- Be willing to learn and progress
- Competitive salary, tips and holiday. Around 40-45 hours per week including evenings and weekends.