|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2019|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/SCRESMICH0400
Very exciting Michelin-experienced Sous Chef role - fine dining cuisine in West London, paying up to £40,000pa!
A modern British Michelin Star restaurant in West London is now looking for a new Sous Chef to join their 35-chef brigade. Experience in British or European cuisine is ideal, however ambitious, fast learners with Michelin or Rosette hospitality and catering industry experience will also be considered. A strong understanding of flavors is essential and experience working in a big team.
You should be comfortable a fast-paced environment as this establishment is very popular - weekend covers can be up to 400 covers! This Sous Chef role consists of 8 shifts a week over 5 days, but you should be flexible with this as this may vary during busy seasons.
Michelin start Sous Chef role in West London:
- 8 shifts a week
- Salary of up to £40,000pa
- Learning in an amazing environment
- Great location
- Impeccable reputation
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef
- Previous experience in Michelin, Rosette, or refined Japanese cuisine
- Robust understanding of flavors
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.