|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Newbury, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/THBBSOUS021
Sous Chef - Beautiful countryside gastro pub in Newbury - paying up to £32Kpa!
A very busy food-led pub is now in search of a new Sous Chef to help in leading their team. They boast a menu with fresh, seasonal ingredients and British produce. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a Michelin star or Rosette standard restaurant is essential to this position.
You should also have previous experience as a Sous Chef managing a small team, contributing to seasonal menu changes and sourcing local ingredients. You should also have at least 3 years of experience behind you as a CDP in a fresh-food environment in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry. A desire to learn butchery of game and unique cuts of meat is essential as this is a passion of the Head Chef.
Sous Chef in Newbury, gastro pub:
- Salary of up to £32Kpa
- Passionate, driven team in place
- Fresh produce, meat and fish
- Working with a very well-experienced and passionate Head Chef
- On-site butchery
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef
- Previous Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience
- Passport and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- Reference contacts of two years
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .