|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Reference MJA/ASLC031
Sous Chef with experience in Arab cuisine: 4-month contract £30Kpa + tronc starting ASAP for an iconic 5* London Hotel.
An very well-known 5* Hotel in the centre of London is on the hunt for a Sous Chef with experience in Moroccan, Tunisian, Lebanese and/or Egyptian cuisine to support their core brigade and lead a small team of chefs this summer season.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with the hours they can work as peak times can become very busy! You will be well supported with a team of your own, and you must excel at time management and delegation to your team.
You should have experience in leading a small team, either as a Lead Chef or a Sous Chef in any luxury branch of Hospitality and Catering, however previous 5* Hotel experience is essential for this role.
This employment entails:
- £30Kpa salary
- Summer contract with possibility of further extension
- Guaranteed Tronc pay on top of your salary
- Prestigious Hotel in Central London with a fantastic reputation
- Stunning kitchen and great working environment
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef in luxury Hospitality and Catering
- 5* Hotel experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Valid Food Hygiene Certificate level 2
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .