|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Newbury, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2018|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sous Chef | 2 AA Rosette | Award Winning Gastro Pub
An award-winning Gastro pub in Berkshire is looking for an enthusiastic Sous Chef to support the Head Chef in the day to day running of the Kitchen.
The Pub is a huge success, winning 2AA rosettes, being nominated for the Muddy Stilettos award and being published in the UK Good Food Guide.
It serves fantastic food with a classic French influence created with fresh, locally sourced produce.
It is only open 5 days a week and closes early on Sundays so there is an excellent work- life balance!
*UK Good Food Guide
*Muddy Stiletto's award
- Amazing salary
- Multi award winning pub
- Beautiful British/French cuisine
- Great work-life balance
- Consecutive 2 days off a week + Sunday afternoon
- Friendly, fun team
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a senior management position
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.