|Location||Liverpool Street, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Snr Chef de Partie Pastry - 2AA Restaurant - City Of London - 30,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Snr Chef de Partie Pastry
Establishment: 2AA Modern Restaurant
Average Covers: 60 for lunch, 120+ for dinner
Brigade: 7+ within pastry
Location: City Of London (Hammersmith & City, Circle, Metropolitan & Central Line)
Salary: 30,000k per annum +
Shifts: 5 days on - 7 shifts per week (50hrs per week)
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A reliable, passionate and driven Snr Chef de Partie Pastry to join a brigade of 7+ in pastry.
* Someone who can lead junior members through a busy service.
* A strong and passionate pastry chef who can work well under pressure.
* A proven track record working within similar establishments.
* Previous experience working with south American or Asian cuisine would be advantageous.
* A good team player who wants to push themselves in an award winning establishment.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* Meals and uniform on duty.
* In house training and tasting seminars.
* An hourly rate of pay + overtime paid + tronc/service charge.
* An organised professional kitchen environment.
* VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.