|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Cobham, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2016|
|Category|| Senior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Senior Sous Chef
Woodlands Park Hotel
The Woodlands Park Hotel is set in ten acres of peaceful Surrey countryside and offers 57 luxurious bedrooms, 9 Conference and Event rooms catering from 8-150 people, and two unique dining experiences; the magnificence of the Oak Room fine dining Restaurant, and the more casual modern elegance of Benson’s.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join our outstanding kitchen brigade.
This role will give you the freedom to exercise your creativity using only the finest and freshest local produce to provide menus for our 2 rosette restaurant and to utilise your outstanding organisational skills in running Conference & Banqueting for up to 150 people.
Working closely with our Executive Head Chef, you will play an active part in developing and creating consistency across our hotel food offering.
In addition our Executive Chef is committed to supporting your own personal training & development whilst you in turn will support the development of more junior chefs.
To meet the challenge of the Sous Chef role you will need to possess:
- Proven experience working in a 2AA rosette standard Restaurant and Conference, Banqueting and Wedding establishment; Events are key to this operation.
- Demonstrable communication skills, and the ability to successfully lead, motivate and develop a kitchen brigade
- An excellent track record of providing consistently high quality standards of food and presentation
- A proven record of maintaining five star standards of Health, Safety and Hygiene within the kitchen
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Genuine passion and commitment and the desire to learn and grow.