|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2019|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/JNSRRMAV077
Senior Sous Chef in 2AA Rosette, unique cuisine style city of London restaurant, salary of up to £38Kpa + plenty of company benefits!
An excellent opportunity is now on for a Senior Sous Chef or Senior CDP to start with a great company to work with! This 2AA Rosette, city of London restaurant is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join their team on a permanent basis, while enjoying a wealth of company benefits. The menu boasts an eclectic mix of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean styles, with a different take on the service style as well. There is a very friendly environment, where the chefs regularly interact the clientele and have a lot of creative input into the dishes served. You should therefore have strong communication skills and the confidence to speak about your work and the food on the menu in a clear yet friendly and hospitable manner.
In joining this team as a Senior Sous Chef, you will enjoy many other perks such as discounts with the company's other sites in London, social events organized by the owners to solidify working relationships in the team and a bike to work scheme! On top of this, you'll be learning traditional and modern preparation and cooking techniques, as well as having the opportunity to influence the dishes served on the menu.
Senior Sous Chef, city of London 2AA Rosette restaurant:
- Salary of up to £38,000pa
- 48 hours/week
- Paid overtime
- Company discounts in other sites
- Bike to work scheme
- Great working environment with meals on duty, a beer after service and company-hosted events
- Creative learning environment
- Open-concept kitchen with customer interaction
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Senior Sous Chef or extensive experience as a Junior Sous Chef
- Previous refined cuisine experience
- Outgoing, positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last three months
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- References of 2 years supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .