|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Jersey, Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
|Category|| Senior Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/JERSEYCDP016
Senior Chef de Partie - work in beautiful Jersey! £24,000 with no NI or tax deductions!
A stunning spa hotel in the Channel Island of Jersey is currently recruiting for a Senior Chef de Partie. This position has the option to live-in as well, at a very reasonable price!
As an experienced Senior Chef de Partie, you should have worked in a similar 5* hotel or private members club. You should have a strong background in banqueting or event catering, and should be adaptable enough to be able to work in other sections of the kitchen.
Senior Chef de Partie - Jersey Spa Hotel
- No tax or NI deducted
- £24,000pa salary
- Immediate start
- Option of accommodation at a reasonable price
- Meals on duty provided
- Minimum 42 hours a week
What we need from you:
- 1 year of experience at Senior Chef de Partie level
- Previous experience in hotels, private members clubs or event caterers
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.