|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
|Category|| Senior Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cheltenham, is one of the finest regency hotels in Cheltenham, nestled in glorious grounds in the heart of the Cotswolds and proudly flying the Double Tree by Hilton Flag.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Chef de Partie with a love of cooking great food to join our kitchen team.
As Senior Chef de Partie, you will make ensure that each dish is prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standard. You will take pride in maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and being able to exceed the guest?s expectations.
You are passionate about great food and hospitality, with a keen eye for detail and works well under pressure. You have strong communication skills, are self-motivated and a good team player.
Experience as a Senior Chef de Partie is preferable, although this would also suit a Chef de Partie with experience in a hotel environment who is looking to move into their next role.
• Competitive salary
• Work for the leading global hospitality company
• Training and development opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Amazing discount on food, drink and accommodation with Hilton and M&T properties
• Excellent rates for friends and family
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Free use of the Leisure Club and discounts treatments
• Long service and Employee of the Month awards
• Annual social events
• Free car parking
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ?apply?. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that your application is unsuccessful.