|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Hertford, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience as a Section Cook within a busy restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent quality food.
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food, work well as a part of a team, be a quick and keen learner and have a real desire to grow within the industry.
You’ll have the highest standards and ensure you always deliver the highest quality dishes to our guests no matter how busy the restaurant is.
Full training will be provided,
As Section Chef you will be expected to:
- Cooking a variety of bistro style dishes
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required health & safety standards of practice.
- Ensure all equipment used is well maintained, in good working order and to log any defect and report to the Supervisor.
- Carry out good food safety management, temperature controls and HACCP documentation according to current Food Hygiene regulations.
- Great team-player
- To work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Engage with the wider front of house team
- A great eye for detail
- Passion for the industry with a real desire to expand and develop your knowledge
- Hardworking and fun!