|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/ALOSOUS017
Very exciting Japanese cuisine Robata Chef role - fine dining West London restaurant paying up to £35Kpa!
A modern Japanese West End restaurant is now looking for a Robata Chef to join their dynamic brigade. This amazing fine dining restaurant with an opulent dining room and a focus on exceptional quality is at the cutting edge of London's restaurant scene. Experience in Japanese or Asian cuisine is essential, as well as extensive Robata grill experience. A strong understanding of flavors is essential and experience in working in a large brigade. You should be comfortable a fast-paced environment and have a strong attention to detail!
Robata Chef West London fine dining restaurant:
- Up to 60 hours a week
- Salary of up to £35,000pa
- Learning in an amazing environment
- Great West London location
- Global brand restaurant, impeccable reputation
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef or Robata Chef
- Previous experience in Michelin, Rosette, or refined Japanese cuisine
- Strong time management skills
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .