|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Relief / ASAP |
Relief Head Chef shifts London-wide this Spring and Summer season! Fantastic rates of pay! Full week and odd day shifts to suit every schedule!
Relief Head Chef roles are routinely available with The Change Group in almost any sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. We supply casual and fine dining restaurants, fresh and funky gastro pubs and bars, event caterers and many hotels London-wide with casual chefs of all levels.
As a relief Head Chef you will be considered first and foremost for any temporary senior level positions that are requested by our many clients. A relief Head Chef is also ideally suited to any other booking we might have on in CDP or Senior CDP positions. The choice really is yours to fill in on senior level bookings or take a step back for a week or two in CDP positions - the best of both worlds!
Relief Head Chef Benefits:
- Fantastic rates of pay on every level
- A chance to join a great team of temps
- On-going work
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years Kitchen industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- Available for work in the London area
The Change Group is acting in the instance as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applicants we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview.