|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2019|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
RAW VEGAN FOOD CHEF / PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Artisan Raw Ltd. is an ambitious new company making dairy-free nut-based cheeses, as well as a range of other healthy raw products.
We are looking for someone who is responsible, creative, proactive, and LOVES spending time in the kitchen. Preferably, you are a student or recent graduate of a culinary arts program.
You should be prepared for a leadership role where you will be running the production of our product as well as bringing new ideas to the table with you each day. If you fit these requirements, you could be a great fit for us at Artisan Raw.
Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available.
Our Ideal Candidate would:
- Have professional or academic experience in culinary arts and recipe development – we are more than happy to consider students or recent graduates of culinary arts-related university programs;
- Enjoy cooking and have a passion for healthy food;
- Possess essential cooking skills: accurate measuring of ingredients, portion control, heat control;
- Have a good understanding of product shelf life, microbiology and food quality;
- Prioritise and always adhere to food safety and hygiene standards;
- Be reliable, initiative, creative and stress-resistant;
- Be confident, able to converse well with others, and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Raw food production;
- Observing strict sanitation rules, the Soil Association Organic standards, as well as food preparation guidelines and recipes;
- Food quality control;
- Food inventory management and record keeping;
- New recipe development and improvement;
- Costing menus and new products;
- Cleaning and washing up in the kitchen;
- Creating product presentations/food photography;
- Ensuring the all food safety and hygiene regulations are always met.
Location: West London
Working hours: Flexible/negotiable
Starting wage: £20,000