|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Sale, Greater Manchester, England|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2019|
|Category|| Pub Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards? We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only an award winning pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at the Plough in Sale, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
- Guaranteed hours
- Free Uniform - it's all provided, even the shoes.
- 50% discount card for food ( for parties up to 6 people) at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
5.6 weeks holiday and a workplace pension plan
We offer comprehensive development packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus as well as understanding how much we value our customers and how we look after them excellently at all times.
Part of this training can also include undertaking an NVQ, through our training provider called Lifetime. This in turn will assist you with any career progression plans within our estate
The Old Plough is located in Ashton on Mersey, which is near Sale. This site is at the heart of this thriving village and its community. It has an excellent reputation for quality drink and customer service. There are 2 yearly street parties which the site is heavily involved in as well as a yearly charity concert at the site. The site benefits from live sports, weekend entertainment, and informal dining. We are looking to undertake a refurbishment at this site in late January 2019.
Whether you work full time or part time, we need people who want to look after customers. You will be required to take part in the day to day activities of the kitchen at the site. You will be knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and how to support the site to turn out mouth- watering dishes with ease. You will produce all starters, mains and desserts. You will also be require to take part in looking after stock, ordering and audits.
With relevant experience, you will relish the chance to develop your career. We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Deliver a reliable efficient food service turning out great looking dishes at all times
- Ability to work under pressure ( when it's busy in service) and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation