|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/CDPOETP021
Production Chef de Partie, straight shifts, up to £26Kpa, 50 hours/week city of London restaurant!
A very well-known restaurant in the City of London are NOW hiring a Production Chef de Partie to support their core brigade.
This Mediterranean cuisine restaurant promises straight shifts, 50 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. As a production Chef de Partie, you should be able to follow instructions, be familiar with high-volume catering and quality production. A background in banqueting, event catering or hospitality catering would be desirable, as well as some experience in restaurant service and fine dining cuisine.
There is a strong focus on sustainable sourcing of fresh, high-quality ingredients and interesting combinations of Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern components and cooking techniques.
Production Chef de Partie, city of London restaurant:
- Salary of up to £26,000pa
- STRAIGHT SHIFTS! 50 hours/week
- Fresh ingredients
- Sustainable sourcing
- Very well-known restaurant
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience at Chef de Partie level
- Previous production or banqueting experience
- Previous experience working in a restaurant environment
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .