|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2019|
|Category|| Private Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/PRIV05050
Private Chef - West London - £50,000 salary!
A high net worth small family is looking for a Private Chef to join their household on a permanent basis. This position consists of preparing lunch and dinner for 5 to 6 days for 2 members of the family. All sourcing of ingredients through a combination of using a few delivery suppliers and local markets, butchers or fishmongers will be expected as part of the role.
There is a strong focus in this household on healthy eating and vegetarian options, so as Private Chef to this family you should have a strong understanding of this style of cuisine.
This is a live-out position, therefore your own transport or access to public transport is a necessity. The household has been recently refurbished and boasts a brand new kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment.
Hospitality and Catering Industry experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef in a high-quality restaurant or hotel would be preferable, as well as previous experience as a Private Chef. AA Rosette or Michelin standard cuisine experienced would be advantageous but not essential. A valid food hygiene level 3 is necessary to be considered for this position.
Private Chef - West London household:
- Salary of £50,000 a year
- 5-6 days a week
- Lunch and dinner service for 1-2 family members
- Live-out position
- Strong focus on healthy cuisine and vegetarian options
What we need from you:
- Previous senior level experience in a Michelin or Rosette standard establishment
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- National Insurance Number
- Food Hygiene certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of written references or reference contact details supplied
- Your own knives and full set of whites, including safety shoes and hat
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .