|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Temporary |
South London Prep Chefs - casual work in amazing events companies available NOW! Paying £10-£13/hr, Monday to Friday available!
Skilled Prep Chefs are a sought-after commodity in the South London area this summer season! How would you like to work in some truly amazing kitchens, decent hours, with excellent rates of pay and in a friendly environment? Exclusive events companies in London are in need of experienced, reliable banqueting Prep Chefs to support their core brigades through the busy summer period. Many of these roles will be on-going, with work stretching until August for successful candidates.
Experienced Prep Chefs should be familiar with the operations of a production kitchen and strive to deliver excellent customer service. You should be comfortable with high-volume, high-quality production and have the stamina to produce buffets, banquets and seated meals for large numbers on a consistent basis. You should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience preferably to a 5* standard such as an Event Caterer, Hotel or Private Members Club. You should be able to follow instructions correctly and efficiently, you should have a high attention to detail and a focus on cleanliness and food hygiene.
Shift patterns are typically an 8am start with flexible finishing times, Monday to Friday.
The benefits of working for Change
- Flexible working hours
- Advance bookings where possible
- £10-£13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a Prep Chef or Chef de Partie
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificates in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.