|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Hackney, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
TimeOut’s award winning Pizza!!
We are looking for an experienced and competent Pizza Chef/Pizzaiolo to join the line in HACKNEY. E5. We need a self-motivated individual with strong pizza making experience who is a team player and can thrive under pressure.
We are a dynamic, fast paced, well oiled machine and a very rewarding place to work - there’s free pizza! As part of our team you’ll have the responsibility to produce a high standard of food, organise yourself, work with a busy FOH team and maintain a clean and food safe kitchen.
We offer a competitive package and advanced training with the UKs top pizza chefs.
What you get:
- Competitive hourly rates - paid weekly .
- Generous holiday package which you’ll see from the day you start.
- Regular pay rises based on frequent performance reviews.
- Encouraged career progression - work your way up the business.
- ££ Generous refer a friend schemes ££.
- No early starts - we’re open 5-11pm Mon-Thurs, 11-11pm Fri-Sun (!)
- Excellent on the job training and a happy work environment.
- Staff perks; Free tasty pizza, discounts on eat in and takeaway, staff parties and cool uniform supplied.
What you need:
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- High level of English
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or higher
- 1 year pizza/relevant experience
- Responsible and Organised
If you think you’re a good fit get in touch with your CV or Relevant Work Experience. Look forward to hearing from you.