|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Temporary |
Job ref: MJA/PIZTCJO049
Summer/Fall season pop-up restaurant Pizza Chef, full time hours paying up to £12/hr.
A very well-known South London venue is soon opening a summer pop-up restaurant featuring a funky pizza menu. Pizza Chef summer/fall season positions will be available, starting immediately.
You should have previous experience working as a Pizza Chef, preparing fresh dough, sauces, and toppings and in restaurant service. You should have strong communication skills both written and verbal and a strong team work ethic.
South London pop-up restaurant, Pizza Chef
- 48 hours/week
- Most evenings off
- Payment of up to £12/hr
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Pizza Chef
- Strong communication skills
- Passport and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
- National Insurance Number and bank details
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview