|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Cheshire, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2020|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Ref : - 47522
Countryside Gastro Inn
Fancy an exciting kitchen position with an Italian twist?
Amazing opportunity for a budding Pizza Chef to join a talented brigade!
Pizza Chef - Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Live-in accommodation available
- Staff perks and discounts
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Beautiful location
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Genuine development opportunities
We are a cosy, characterful, popular gastro Inn dating back to the 18th century, amidst stunning Cheshire countryside on the edge of the enchanting Delamere Forest. Our state-of-the-art, open fronted kitchen is a hive of creativity where meals are freshly prepared using finest, locally sourced ingredients.
Our menus are adapted seasonally and feature a variety of British and European dishes. Our authentic pizzas offer a little taste of Italy with flavoursome flatbreads and wood-fired pizzas, cooked to perfection in our superior Jestic wood stone oven.
We are all about good taste and creativity with beautiful build and décor. Some of the recognition:
- Taste Cheshire Awards: Best Pub 2017 (Gold Award); Family-Friendly Venue of the Year 2018 (Gold Award); nominated Best Large Restaurant 2019
- AA Guide: Pick of the Pubs
- Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards 2017: Family Dining of the Year award
We are looking for an experienced Pizza Chef to make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.
Pizza Chef – Experience/ Skills:
- Experience as a Pizza Chef
- Vast knowledge of pizza types, ingredients, recipes, pizza-making process
- Adept use of pizza ovens
- Reliability, professionalism, speed, team spirit
- Good organisational and communication skills
Pizza Chef – Role
- Take full ownership of your section
- Prepare pizza out of menu and on custom orders
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs and flatbreads
- Making fresh sauces and appetizers
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Recommend new recipes and contribute to menu creation
- Maintain a clean cooking station
If you are passionate about your skill with a desire to succeed and progress, then this position would be perfect for you, apply directly to this Pizza Chef role in Cheshire by clicking below!