|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Towcester, Northamptonshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A pastry sous chef is required to assist the head chef in running a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant and the main hotel brasserie using the best available local ingredients.
You need to be a young, enthusiastic and energetic pastry chef looking to be part of a growing pastry team that is looking to develop and hone their pastry skills and organisation.
This is the perfect opportunity for a chef that is looking to take their first steps into a rosette kitchen who wants to be part of a winning team and gain valuable experience in this busy high end kitchen.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: up to £28,000
Straight Shifts doing approx. a 50 hour week
Working with the latest technology and techniques
Free Staff Meals whilst on duty
Accommodation available to start you off
Great Working environment
The Head Chef is also interested in any pastry CDP?s and demi pastry CDP?s
As Pastry sous chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Pastry sous chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out pastry chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Permanent vacancy