|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/MICHPASTRY083
Well-established Michelin/Rosette restaurant in the Central London now hiring a Pastry Junior Sous Chef - salary package of up to £32,000pa!
An institution in London's fine dining scene is now in the recruitment process for a Pastry Junior Sous Chef to join their brigade of 25 chefs. This excellent restaurant has maintained a 1 Michelin Star, 3AA Rosette standard of service and cuisine under the leadership of a very well-known Head Chef.
The cuisine style is classic French with influences from the far East and provides an excellent learning and creative environment. Previous experience in Hospitality and Catering fine dining is essential, in a Michelin or Rosette standard environment.
Central London Pastry Junior Sous Chef position, Michelin/Rosette restaurant:
- Salary package of £32,000pa
- 8-9 shifts a week (singles and doubles)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Closed Saturday lunch
- Modern French cuisine
- Excellent learning environment under a true mentor in fine dining
- Creative input encouraged in senior positions
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a refined environment
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .