|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Harrogate, Yorkshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2016|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Majestic Hotel
Competitive plus benefits
An impressive 19th century hotel situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for holidays and breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.
What is the job all about?
- To co-ordinate the distribution of tasks amongst the team and ensure that the work progresses as it should within the time available.
- Preparation of the dessert menu.
- To ensure the quality levels of products and services
Pay and Benefits
- £ per annum depending on experience, paid monthly.
- Benefits are none contractual and may vary according to status and length of service
- 28 days (pro-rota for part-time) in the holiday year from April - March inclusive of Bank Holidays (holidays are not carried over).
- Holidays increase with length of service.
Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- Free leisure club membership
- Discounted food and beverage within the hotels
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free parking
- Uniform provided