|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Brecon, Wales, Wales|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A head pastry chef is required for a luxury 3 rosette Country House Hotel to create a sumptuous dessert menu using only the finest local ingredients.
The successful applicant should have 4 star Hotel back ground and 3 rosette experience as this is one of the best establishments in Wales.
You will be responsible for all the desserts for the restaurant and afternoon teas creating dishes of the highest standards
This is a great change for a senior pastry chef wanting to take the next step in their pastry career as a head pastry chef working in one of the best teams in Wales.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Up to £27,000
Five out of seven
Primarily straight shifts
Free Staff Meals
Live in accommodation
Great Working environment
As the head pastry chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience from within a 4 star hotel back ground
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The head pastry chef role will be responsible for and involved in the following: -
- Carrying out head pastry Chef duties in a professional and credible manner and covering for the head chef in his absence.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- Creative Input on the menus with own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy