|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Derby, Derbyshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A pastry chef is needed for a hotel re launch aiming for high for 3 rosettes and onto Michelin
The successful applicant should have 4 star Hotel experience and preferably at least 2 AA rosette back ground.
You will be making the desserts for the 2 AA rosette level main dining room for approx. 40 overs, the fine dining 20 cover restaurant and of course afternoon teas and a small amount of wedding business.
This is a great opportunity for a pastry chef that?s looking to take the next step up in their career and be involved with a team looking to achieve Michelin status?.?.the pinnacle of any chefs career!
There is even free on site live in accommodation?...this is the perfect job for any pastry chef looking to better themselves.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Up to £30,000
Five out of seven
Primarily straight shifts
Free live in accommodation
Brand new kitchen
Top levels of top equipment
Great team spirit
The Chance to be part of winning a Michelin Star!
As the pastry chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience with a 4 star hotel 2 AA rosette back ground
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The pastry chef role will be responsible for and involved in the following: -
- Carrying out Head Pastry Chef duties in a professional and credible manner and covering for the head chef in his absence.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- Creative Input on the menus with own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy