|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New Forest, Hampshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Pastry Chef de Partie | Luxury Hotel | Quintessentially English
A privately owned luxury hotel in the New forest, located close to the coast, is looking for an enthusiastic Pastry Chef de Partie. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop under the leadership of an exceptional head chef. You will be working in one of the UK most renowned, one-of-a-kind hotels which a huge environmentally sustainable ethos therefore all the produce is fresh, seasonal and locally sourced.
You will be required to work 48 hours per week working 5 out of the 7 days- overtime is payed by the hour.
The job role will give you the opportunity to apply flair and creativity. The desert menu boasts a range for European favourites from French Tarts, Parfaits and French Brulees to homemade Italian Gelato and Sorbets and traditional Eton Mess. You will also prepare daily afternoon teas which are fit for the queen.
- Have similar Pastry Chef de Partie experience
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Great attention to detail & teamwork
- Have a presentable appearance
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must own valid passport and visa)
- Have 2 work references
Staff benefits include:
- Paid overtime or time in lieu
- Staff Accommodation
- Meals of duty
- Friends and Family rate at the Hotel
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Pension Scheme
- Health care scheme after 1 year's service
- Use of the outdoor tennis court
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.