|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This particular client is looking for a Pastry Chef to assist in their growing pastry team.
This is a fun opportunity for any strong Pastry Chef who are looking to progress in their carer and work in a large, well equipped Kitchen alongside an amazing and talented Brigade of chefs.
With its own Bakery and Chocolate room, separate to the Pastry and Main Kitchen you're sure to learn a few skills along the way!
If you have at least 4 years pastry chef experience or working alongside Catering College, are highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love for you to join our great team of chefs.
You must have drive, Passion and dedication!
Temporary Pastry Chef Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Attractive Hours, and Shifts.
- A chance to join a great team of chefs
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English For More information please apply.Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Please visit Change Website for a full list of Jobs.
- Change Hospitality - The Change Group Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.