|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Pastry Chef de Partie- £28,000
We are looking for a talented Pastry Chef de Partie to join the team at this highly regarded High quality Kosher Cuisine restaurant. You will be be working with a varied menu of fresh Modern European cuisine. The ideal candidate will have high quality restaurant background with good attitude and high worth ethic. This is a newly opened restaurant with already great reviews. Don't miss the opportunity to be apart of something special.
You don't need to have kosher experience, just be passionate about quality food!
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Location: North London, Near Golders Green
- Salary: £28,000
- Chef Hours: 48 hour contact, usually do 53 max. Over time on anything over 50.
- Chef shifts: Closed Fridays & Saturday!!! Sundays are their busiest day
- Covers: 20-40 lunch/ 100 for dinner
- Brigade: 8 chef total, Small kitchen - 5 on service
- Pastry Chef de Partie- £28,000
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in a fine dining establishment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* 2 years of references supplied
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com . When contacting Change please quote Pastry Chef de Partie- £28,000