|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chelmsford, Essex, England|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Pastry Chef de Partie needed for a luxury spa hotel to create sumptuous plated desserts, luxury afternoon teas and more.
If you?re a commis chef with 2 years pastry experience or more why not take this next setup up in your career and apply for this job. The chef is looking for a dedicated keen chef to learn new techniques and styles to assist the pastry team to help maintain the prestigious 2 rosette awarded in the restaurant.
This is the perfect opportunity for a pastry chef wanting to work in a high end well equipped professional kitchen where they can easily make a name for themselves in this rewarding position.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Up to £24,000
Five out of seven
Free Staff Meals
Great Working environment
As a Pastry Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience with a 4 star hotel back ground
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
This Pastry Chef role will be responsible for and involved in the following: -
- Carrying out any Pastry Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- Creative Input on the menus with own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy