|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2019|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
We are looking for a part-time Cook to cook lunches for our head office staff, based in Old Street, London. The ideal candidate will possess a love of good food, imagination, enthusiasm, good organisational skills.
We are looking for someone to join us to cook delicious lunches every day for our team of 70+ people. We expect typical hours of work to be between 9am- 1pm (although we can be slightly flexible on this depending on your needs) Monday to Friday. This role will suit someone looking to supplement their CV with some commercial experience or someone looking for a flexible part-time job to work around other commitments like childcare/studies etc.
Farmdrop represents a new economic approach to food retailing whereby the benefits of cutting out the middlemen are shared between customers who enjoy fresher, healthier food delivered conveniently from smaller-scale producers who enjoy best-ever trading terms. Our mission is to Fix The Food Chain, something we plan to do by providing the best food retail experience.
- To cook delicious, wholesome, vegetarian lunches for up to 70 staff members every day
- To take charge of ordering food supplies for the office and to keep the kitchen supplies stocked up
- Responsible for maintaining kitchen cleanliness
- Cooking experience necessary, you should be comfortable with catering for large numbers on your own. Above all, you will share our passion for fresh, healthy and ethically-sourced food and a desire to Fix The Food Chain.
- 20% staff discount on all your Farmdrop shopping
- Free lunch every day
- Mind & Body Training benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Food freebies
- 12.5 days paid holiday (based off of our full-time allowance of 25 days)
- 1 day paid per year for volunteering/charity work