|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Craving Coffee is an independent company with a café, bar & events space located in South Tottenham.
We are looking for an experienced part time chef to join our team.
Candidates must have a passion for service and the hospitality industry and be able to work weekend shifts. A positive attitude, winning personality and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
As a chef, you will be able to:
- Cook delicious food, using your excellent skills and knowledge of ingredients
- Be passionate about food, particularly artisan and craft produce
- Be positive and work well in a team environment
- Be very organised, able to manage your own time well and work unsupervised
- Work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Show qualifications in Food Hygiene and Safety
- Keep a clean working environment, including regular deep cleaning.
It is a open kitchen, so developed customer service skills are a must:
- Always making customers feel welcome with a smile.
- Having good knowledge of food & drinks.
- Showing initiative when things aren’t as busy to prepare for the next wave of customers.
Roles are rota-ed over 7 days and at least one weekend shift is required. We pay the London Living Wage (currently £9.75ph, £10.20 from 1st May) with yearly pay rises, and provide staff meals and coffee during shifts.
We are open 7 days a week, serving coffee, lunch and brunch. Our bar is open Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. We also have a mobile coffee cart for private events and our local market on the weekends.
We are a growing business, so opportunities for growth and advancement for the right people are available! If you’re looking to build a career in the London coffee or hospitality industry, send your CV as well as a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements for the role to email@example.com,uk
Applicants must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK, currently living in London, and be fluent in written and spoken English.
Unfortunately we will only be able to respond to candidates that we invite for an interview due to the high number of applications. If you don’t from us within a week of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.