|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Greenwich, London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
The Galley Café is a unique and exciting café operating in the Greenwich Picturehouse.
We are looking for a part time (weekends only) brilliant and talented Breakfast Chef to join the friendly team, working alongside the Sous, with immediate start:
- Preparing and cooking simple fresh breakfasts to order in a busy environment
- Preparing selection of cold breakfast sandwiches for deli counter
- Clearing down breakfast station and washing up
- Placing orders and maintaining high quality of food.
You must have:
- At least 1 year kitchen experience, ideally of busy breakfast service
- Practical knowledge of all aspects of Food Safety
- Able to work both in a team and unsupervised
- Punctual, reliable & organised
- A big smile and a happy outlook at 8am or 10am start!
- Pay is £9.57ph
- 21 to 25 hours per week, Saturdays & Sundays only, either 8am to 4pm or 10am till 9pm
- 28 days’ pro rata holiday per year
- Free staff meals
- Free cinema to all Picturehouses
- Extensive training and development
Do get in touch by sending us your CV - we look forward to hearing from you!