|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Seasonal |
North London Stadium Chefs required
We are on the hunt for North London Stadium Chefs required
You will be working in stadium boxes and allocated a kitchen for each event/match where you will be cooking for VIP guests or feeling the buzz from the action on the pitch.
We would require commitment for most games so our client can build up a team of regulars.
If you work a full time Mon-Fri job and are looking to pick up some additional shifts on the weekend, please do get in touch, if this role isn't for you there are plenty of other evening and weekend shifts to top up those hours!
Chef de Partie Benefits:
- Fantastic rates of pay on a weekly basis
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 Chef Experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance for North London Stadium Chefs required
Please quote the reference given/job title North London Stadium Chefs required in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.