|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Monday To Friday Pastry chefs needed!
This particular client is looking for a Pastry Chef to assist in their growing pastry team for their busy Christmas period.
This is a fun opportunity for any strong Pastry Chef who are looking to progress in their carer and work in a large, well equipped Kitchen alongside an amazing and talented Brigade of chefs.
If you have at least 4 years pastry chef experience or working alongside Catering College, are highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love for you to join our great team of chefs.
You must have drive, Passion and dedication!
you will work as party of a production team to the highest standard. catering for fine dining and VIP dinners for prestigious clients and events all over London.
additional working hours can be offered to people looking to get in some extra money before Christmas. however standard hours can be 8am-6pm. great for both the chef seeking the social/work balance and the hours hungry chef!
Temporary Pastry Chef Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Attractive Hours, and Shifts.
- A chance to join a great team of chefs
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
For More information please apply.Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.Please visit Change Website for a full list of Jobs.Change Hospitality - The Change Group Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.