|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||December 12, 2017|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
Kitchen Porters/ Kitchen Assistant needed - £10ph
Pay rate: £7.50 to £10ph
We want you to join our growing fast growing casual team! If you are highly efficient and motivated Kitchen Porter/ kitchen assistant who has the ability to fulfil the tasks that are set for them and the ability to go that extra mile for our client we want to hear from you!
If you want to be a part of our team you must have previous experience working as a Kitchen Porter/ Kitchen Assistant within the hospitality and catering industry. You must provide own uniform of safety boots, black trousers and black T-shirt.
Kitchen Porter Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay, £7.50-10 per hour
- You will be paid weekly.
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it's your Choice!
- You will be working in some of London's best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- On-going Temp work
- Flexible shifts
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 1-2 years of Kitchen experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- An Excellent grasp of English language
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Kitchen Porters/ Kitchen Assistant needed - £10ph) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.