|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Affetside, Greater Manchester, England|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2019|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with in a team focused environment. We may have the perfect role for you.Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at The Pack Horse, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit'
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in. In addition we will also support you through a relevant NVQ to support your progression plans within our estate
- Career Progression Plans within our estate
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and a pension plan.
- 50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
- Free Uniform
Whether you work full time or part time, our customers are in your hands. Our kitchen teams work hard to ensure excellence is a habit. This role is integral in supporting the kitchen brigade with cleaning duties and where required basic preparation of food.
To ensure that you measure up to their high standards we require someone who can provide the following skills and attributes
• To deliver a reliable efficient cleaning service within the kitchen
• Ability to work under pressure and to use your own initiative
• Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
• Positive ‘can do attitude’
• Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and to work safely within all legislations
• Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
• Has excellent personal standards regarding timekeeping, attendance and personal presentation