|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wilmslow, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2019|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with in a team focused environment. We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at the Coach and Four on a part time basis, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in. Part of this training will also include undertaking a qualification through our training provider lifetime. This in turn will assist you with any career progression plans within our estate
Career Progression Plans within our estate
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and a pension plan.
50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
The Coach and Four, was once a historic coach house, and has been transformed into a fantastic pub restaurant in the area of Wilmslow and is one of our flagship sites. The Coach and Four not only provides the best fresh food and drink in a relaxing environment for all manner of occasions, but also offers 36 spacious, comfortable air conditioned rooms within our lodge, if guests wish to extend their stay in the surrounding area.
Whether you work full time or part time, our customers are in your hands. Our kitchen teams work hard to ensure excellence is a habit. This role is integral in supporting the kitchen brigade with cleaning duties and where required basic preparation of food.
To ensure that you measure up to their high standards we require someone who can provide the following skills and attributes
- To deliver a reliable efficient cleaning service within the kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure and to use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and to work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Has excellent personal standards regarding timekeeping, attendance and personal presentation